Yay, we are ready to start 30 Days of Living Mindfully and thank you for joining. I am so happy that so many of you have the intention of creating more space for yourself this November and beyond.
Allow yourself to be inspired, touched, challenged and create space to feel all the in between. I can't wait to read your posts.
Thank you for the willingness to turn inward and the courage to share your story. <3
A little house keeping
Before we get to today's challenge here's a little info about the challenges, how to go about them and how to join.
There will be a few guest posts with some really cool teachers throughout the 30 Days. Everyone of them have a different perspective (as do we all), and field they work in. Some challenges will speak to you others may not.
- Don't feel the pressure to take everything in, believe or love it all. Instead reflect, look at resistance, why you like it or why it just might not matter. Being mindful includes it all and there is no right or wrong.
- Listen to your body and system along the way. You are the only one who can feel your limits and respect them. Be respectful of yourself and be responsible throughout the challenge.
- When commenting and interacting always be respectful of others. This isn't about judging others. Any rude, abusive or cruel comments will be removed
Now for the fun part
Now write a post about your reflections and/or experience, and share it with us.
How to share and submit your your link:
If you're joining as a blogger or writing about your experience along the way you can do 2 things:
1. Add a trackback link to your post. The link you want to use is the URL for that day's challenge for example
Past the link in the TrackBack box - It normally looks like this
When you hit publish, we get a notification and a link to your blogpost. This is the easiest way for us to find you and round up and share your posts.
2. Or you can add a comment below with a few words about your post and the URL to it.
Share the challenge with your followers
Click to tweet: I joined @mindfulground ’s 30 Day Living Mindfully Challenge. Come join me http://tinyurl.com/p9mr8sy #LMBC13