The Nature of Woman Weekend
This is an invitation to unleash, unlock, uncensor you as a woman. To un-numb your body.
To allow yourself to sense your sensuality, your body move. To allow yourself to feel, safely and honor the woman you are, with the stories that come with you.
To get intimate with the nature of you, as a woman.
The fast pace of every day overwhelms every sense in our body.
We feel like we are constantly holding our breath, with little space to release. To Exhale.
Inside though, we long to move, to run out in to nature, bury our feet in the ground, feel the wind rush through our hair and breath in every single fragment of crisp, moist air.
• To feel ourselves again, whatever that means to you
• To experience deep pleasure
• To feel rooted
• To feel content
• To feel like a woman.
• To uncover what being a woman even means
And yet, often, it is hard to light the spark to awaken this. How to come home.
This weekend will move you. Open you. Nourish you.
It will be the safe container to show up just as the fucking amazing being you are. We all know that cracks are how the light gets in, but for me it also how the inspiration in each story pours out.
We will honor the cracks, lightness and darkness, sensuality, tears and sweat from dancing.
What will we do together?
- Re-discover the wisdom of your body, the senses, and your nature
- Get intimate with your inner rhythms and cycle, reclaiming the power of your body
- Hold space for yourself with greater compassion, care, connection
- dance, inspired movement
- do work in couples and solo on the themes womb, sensuality, cycle and femininity
- sit in circle with our stories
- end our weekend with a cacao ceremony for heart and body
IT IS FOR WOMEN WHO WANT TO GROUND - ROOTED IN THEIR SENSUALITY, THEIR INNER RHYTHMS AND CYCLE.
FOR WOMEN WHO LONG FOR A DEEP RELATIONSHIP WITH THEMSELVES.
FOR WOMEN WHO WANT TO TRUST THEIR INNER WISDOM. LISTEN AGAIN TO THEIR INTUITION.
FOR WOMEN WHO WANT TO LIVE BY WHAT THEY KNOW IS TRUE TO THEME, AND NOT WHAT IS EXPECTED.
THIS WEEKEND IS FOR YOU IF:
- Want to feel like a woman and understand deeply what that means to you
- Want to ground - rooted in your sensuality, your inner rhythms and cycle
- Long for a deep relationship with nature - inner and outer
- Want to transform the sense of disconnect in everyday life and open up to the wisdom you hold
- Want to feel the rest and restoration of the exhale
- Want to embody and ground yourself
- Want to awaken your sensuality
Why this? Why me?
For years my sensuality, womanhood, sexuality felt defined by the respons I got from the world around me. By being a mother. By showing how strong and independent I was. But I didn't feel whole, free, connected. Truths I new in my mind didn't feel embodied. Didn't translate all the way through. I had a hard time mirroring myself in the 'women-women'. Beginning to honor my cyclic nature, beginning to move, dance, beginning to step outside a linear coat I had worn out, began to open up a new side of me. One that felt alive. One that felt freeing, fun, colorful. I began to feel like a woman. Because of how I felt and not what I thought others wanted me to be. I began to feel my breath, my exhale and release. I love watching women unfold, and set themselves free.
For the past 8 years I have worked with women and the themes of women’s story, cycle and body, and earth medicine. I am a mom of 3 girls and live in the woods in Denmark with the girls, Stig and our two dogs.
Where: Ahimsa Yoga - Rusthållarvägen 75,Stockholm
When: 17.-18. Marts 2018
Sunday 10-16 ending with the cacao ceremony.
This weekend will be taught in English
Price: 2300SEKK - - including 2 full days teaching, materials and tea and light snacks.
For questions get in touch carina @ carinalyall.com