I’m Carina Jean Lyall.
I work with women
their stories, bodies, ways and in community
I am an odd mix of everything - most of us are.
- I like full moon meditation and gangsta rap.
- Woo woo and not.
- My cycle is a solid foundation in my life, but I would never call myself a Goddess.
- Three people call me mom, and I have days where I still get surprised, "Oh yeah that's me".
- We are working towards a semi zero waste lifestyle, it stings to see the shit we do to the Earth
- I am a crier, and get overly excited about small things
- I love black humor the most.
More than anything I am human, and with that comes pain, joy, grief, ecstasy and days of just blah. I am in love with the ordinary.
And with all of that said, the WHO I AM is in a constant change and transition through life - and that to me is so the most exciting part.
I hold space for women to heal and feel empowered through story work, community, movement and the Earth.